Date:      10 Jan 2002 16:07:02 +0100
From:      Jan.Stocker@t-online.de (Jan Stocker)
To:        Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@TheWorld.com>
Cc:        Kelly Yancey <kbyanc@posi.net>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status, USB/Olympus E-10

So,
Kelly wrote...

> >cameras a while back. I committed the quirk, but I have not MFC'ed it to
> >-stable. Besides, without other reports the quirk entry I added was specific

and you are using the 4.5 PRERELEASE which based on -stable, not
-current. You can check it by opening usr/src/sys/cam/scsi/scsi_da.c and
search for the quirk for your Olympus. If it isnt there, youve to add it
manually and recompile your kernel. (You ve to add it each time you cvs
up your sources!)

Jan