Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 19:52:34 +0100
From:      MindBomb <gripinc@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   partition

I have setup an 80 meg partition on my c: with fips 1.5. It does not
have a file system or anything on it. I boot from my the latest ver. of
freebsd 2.2.
I have win95 setup on the other part of my drive(about 250 megs). When i
begin the novice setup I assume i am supposed to mark the partition as
freebsd, but am unable to because it tells me it's being used (for what
i don't know its completely blank and isn't even formated). The only way
am able to do this is by using the all drive option, wich seems to
remake my c: drive and destroy the partition. If i do use the all drive
option win95 will be deleted right? so what do i do? Please help me,
I've never done this before and I read all that I could find. thank you.