Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPPCTL for Win32 available (2) - sorry bad URL

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Maxim Sobolev wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but I think that all stuff which may
> cause better integration of FreeBSD in windows (or any other)
> enviropment IS related to FreeBSD. Pppctl in this case can be used
> to remote control FreeBSD ppp program from any windows box and
> therefore my opinion is that it is related to FreeBSD.

OK, I don't use pppctl, so I didn't understand.  Anything which
interacts with FreeBSD could be considered fair game.  I'm just trying
to keep the Windows Horde offa this list.  You certainly don't qualify
there, Maxim, but I want anyone else reading the lists (which have been
gated, one way, to newsgroups by individuals) to understand the posting
rules right away, before we get inundated.

Next time you post something like this, maybe you could make the FreeBSD
connection a little more obvious?  Thanks.

> Sincerely,
>
> Maxim Sobolev
>
> Chuck Robey wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry URL misprinted in previous message. It should be:
> > > http://homepages.infoseek.com/~sobomax/pppctl/pppctl-win32-0.11.zip
> >
> > Maybe I'm misunderstanding something ... what's this got to do with
> > FreeBSD?
> >

> > > Maxim

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).