Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:44:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
To:        ben@rosengart.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: more installworld breakage

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Snob Art Genre
had to walk into mine and say:

> /usr/share/man/man4/i386/../xl.4 -> /usr/share/man/man4/i386/xl.4
> ln: /usr/share/man/man4/i386/xl.4: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1
>
> This hasn't been a good couple of days -- what's that, three world
> breakages?

Okay okay, it's my fault. I fixed this already, not very long after
I screwed it up. I added an MLINKS entry to this Makefile but forgot
to add the xl.4 entry to the MAN4 line that goes with it. Grab a fresh
copy of /usr/src/share/man/man4/man4.i386/Makefile and try again; it
should work now.

I knew that Murphy's Law would see to it that somebody would try
to do a build during the just the right couple of minutes to run
into this, but I thought I could get away with it. *sigh*

-Bill