Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:53:03 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Wen <hlopch@email.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Questions about X Window system (FreeBSD 5.3)

Wen <hlopch@email.ru> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My name is Paul and i am from Russia, Ufa city. I am a student.
> I recently have bought operational system FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE.
> But appeared, that items of adjustment X Window have been removed from the program
> of adjustment SYSINSTALL system and adjustment Desktop managers.
> How now to adjust X Window and Desktop managers. If not it is difficult,
> explain please.

See the FreeBSD handbook section:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/ru_RU.KOI8-R/books/handbook/x11.html

Sometimes the translated versions aren't as up to date as the English
version, so it may be worthwhile to look at the English version as well:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11.html

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies