Date:      Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:19:45 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        Keith Farrar <farrar@parc.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: newfs for insufficient inodes file system

hi sirs,

thanks to all who help me in my case.
after trying to backup, i face another big problems -- no more free hard disk
available.  so i move the whole /usr/ports to /var and sym.link to that
one instead.  this time i have a plenty of inodes free.

once again thanks so much for all helps.  and also Happy New Year to you all.

--
with best regards,
psr

http://www.thai-aec.org