Date:      Sun, 06 Sep 1998 22:03:58 +0400
From:      Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Squid: again?

Hello!

Some time ago, I've experienced troubles iwth frozen squid. Today, squid
failed again:

(TOP)
  PID USERNAME PRI NICE  SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU    CPU COMMAND
  332 root     -22   0 18712K  9804K vmpfw   30:31  0.00%  0.00% squid

Looks like _something_ fails with squid after some twoo weeks of working :-E

What steps can I take to investigate it next time (I'll reboot shortly...)

Alex.
--
Alexander B. Povolotsky
[2:5020/145]  [http://freebsd.svib.ru] [tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru]