Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:43:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      reply@canthaisoftware.com
To:        reply@canthaisoftware.com
Subject:   AD: Your program in Multiple Languages at a Low Cost

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the
subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from ALL future mailings.

Our research indicates you may be interested in a programming utility that
can increase your programs appeal to International Customers. If this is not
the case, please accept our apologies and delete this message. You will not
receive any further messages from us as this is a one time mailing.

Is your program being held back from International Markets due to a language
barrier? Has the expense and time of translating your GUI into a foreign
Language stopped you from moving forward into new markets?

NOW with the AlternateGUI ActiveX Control you can expose your Captions
and Messages to your user for their customization without exposing your
program or having to maintain different versions. With an easy to use Grid
Display for the End User they can now enter in their own Captions and
Messages (two sets) without affecting the native language GUI. With just
a few lines of code you can have your program available
in both the Displayed Language you programmed it in and any other
configuration your user wishes. No need to recompile at any time.

Being in a bilingual Country myself (Canada) I found this control to be
extremely valuable to meet Governmental standards that required a
program to be available in both official languages with a minimum amount of
work and I don't have to maintain multiple code bases or resource files.

For more information and to download a 30 day trial of the control visit us
on the web at http://www.canthaisoftware.com

Thank You

Terry Ladouceur
Can-Thai Software Solutions Incorporated
On the Web http://www.canthaisoftware.com