Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:46:11 +0100
From:      Ben Paley <ben@spooty.net>
To:        Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Flash plugin

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 03:21, Eric Schuele wrote:

> Ben,
>
> Here's a link (back to the archives) that helped me out (firefox &
> flash)...
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1302736+0+/usr/local/www/db/tex
>t/2005/freebsd-stable/20050306.freebsd-stable
>
> HTH.

Very much! linuxpluginwrapper has been broken for a while but i cvsupped last
night and installed it this morning, copied the correct libmap.conf file from
the installed examples and... Bob's your uncle, working flash in Mozilla and
Firefox! It's not working in Opera or Konqueror yet, mind... but it didn't
break realplayer in Konqueror which I was worried about!

Thanks to everyone; i'll be trying out your suggestions for Konqueror later
today.

Cheers,
Ben