Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:04:01 -0400
From:      "Alex Toushek " <toushek@canadiangeneral.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Security

How do I setup the file structure so that the users and apache can
access anything in the users home directory or sub-dirs off of the
users home, but not letting them leave their home dir. This also
goes for wuftpd? I've played around abit with using the -r with
bash but, the user could not go into any of their own sub-dirs.
I've also played with permissions but then apache could not find
the files for their web sites? I am pretty pickled here, any
assistance would help!!!

Alex

Sent via the Cangen WebMail Service at mail.canadiangeneral.com