Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:21:25 -0400
From:      Cody Baker <cody@spintime.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad 600E and 5.2

I have a Thinkpad 770e (PII 266) with one of the Linksys PCMPC100
cards.  It does work well in FreeBSD 4.10-stable.  Do realize that you
won't be able to realize true 100MB performance from one of these 16bit
cards.  While we're on the subject though, I can't get anything to work
in 5.2.1.  I continually get these watchdog timeout errors, be it a
Cardbus card, or a 16bit card like the Linksys.  I'm planning on tossing
-current on it this weekend to see if the problem has already been
solved there.  If anyone has any thoughts I'd appreciate them.

Thank You,

Cody Baker
cody@spintime.org
330.934.0659