Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:40:35 +1000
From:      "Young" <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
To:        "avenger" <arch@ecis.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SB64 PCI

Don't know about FreeBSD but it will work in Redhat & Mandrake
... with 5.2 & 5.3 you need to compile support in but its OK with 6.
I recall seeing a site with various *nix drivers for the PCI 64 and other
modern stuff not supported by the operating system ... think someplace
in Germany if that helps  ..... could possibly find it if you don't succeed
getting other responses.