Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:09:35 -0500
From:      "Paul K A Kell" <contest@qx.net>
To:        "leegold" <leegold@operamail.com>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: help w/connecting to my isp

Don't know that this helps much, but I know at the ISP I work you
need to have van jacobsons compression disabled...

good luck!

Paul K A Kell
DSL Coordinator
QX.Net Customer Support Center
333 West Vine Street, Suite 1210
Lexington, KY 40507
Phone-859.255.1928
Fax-859.255.1798
PGP KEY - 0x333242B3

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and contains
information intended only for the designated recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail, including
attachments, and notify info@qx.net. The unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail,
including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.