Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:07:37 -0500
From:      Carroll Kong <damascus@home.com>
To:        sam wun <samwun@yahoo.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache show "Exec format error"

At 10:16 PM 3/14/01 +1100, sam wun wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I know this is not an appropriate newsgropu to post this msg, but I would
>think
>you guys konw more about it.
>I got the following error when I tried to execue a perl program with calling
>.css file:
>
>Exec format error: exec of /usr/local/cgi-bin/store/managerstylesheet.css
>failed
>[Wed Mar 14 22:10:03 2001] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] Premature end of
>script
>headers:
>/usr/local/cgi-bin/store/managerstylesheet.css
>
>Does anyone know what is this all about?
>
>Thanks
>Sam

Sounds like /cgi-bin/ is set as a CGI Executable directory mapped to
/usr/local/cgi-bin/, so it is trying to somehow execute a .css file which
is normally some cascading style sheet file.  .css files are like
configuration files for html files IIRC.  So that .css file should not be
there but should be in the html root somewhere like /usr/local/htdocs/

-Carroll Kong