Date:      Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:40:05 GMT
From:      SANETO Takanori <sanewo@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/90220: emulators/linux_base-8 Makefile typo cause install error

The following reply was made to PR ports/90220; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: SANETO Takanori <sanewo@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
To: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/90220: emulators/linux_base-8 Makefile typo cause install
 error
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:33:01 +0900

 Hi,
 My rpm port was rpm-4.0.4_3 (archivers/rpm4).
 With rpm-3.0.6_10, it worked just fine (no installation error, at least).

 I now realize that my patch was meaningless.
 (I thought it moves from WRKDIR to PREFIX, but...)

 Sorry for confusion.