Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:55:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DPF (was: Re: Netgraph sync card success..)

<<On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:49:21 -0800 (PST), Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com> said:

> oh yeah the other thing I'm looking at is a DPF node
> which you pointed out.. (by Dawson engler @ MIT)
> unfortunatly there is no x86 VCODE version so it may take some work.

One of the students in the group I used to work for did this.  (In
fact, she did the obvious thing I've been flaming about wrt
translating ipfw into packet filters.)  I've asked her former
supervisor to see if he can't manage to disgorge some of this code so
that other people might play with it.

-GAWollman