Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 16:58:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Michael D. Corbett" <mcorbett@halcyon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Logitech 3 button mouse

Thanks to some insightful pointers, I now have FreeBSD 2.1 loaded on my
system.  :)  The main stumbling block seems to be the mouse configuration
under XF86 at this point.  I have a Logitech 3 button serial mouse (new)
connected to serial port 0.  When I run startx, everything looks fine,
but the mouse cursor moves very erratically at this point (if at all).

I have done post-install configuration, trying both the 2 and 3 button
varities, same results either way.

Thanks for any advice. - Mike
--
Mike Corbett                                             Fax: +1.206.556.8059
BEST Consulting                                  Voice: +1.206.556.8008 x2089