Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 1980 15:13:54 GMT
From:      nickliu@netcom.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Connect FBSD to Win95 with NE2000

I've sent the same message to hackers@freebsd.org but no response so I had to dothis again to questions@freebsd.org.

I have 2 PCs at home: one is FreeBSD another is DOS with WIn95.  They both have NE2000 cards.

I want to use the FBSD box as a geteway so I can connect to Internet through the FBSD box.  There is one modem inside FBSD box.  I know this requires a lot of fixing of the configuration and address files.  Can someone give me a hint to jump start my project?

Maybe a book title or a FAQ?  Your help is much obliged.