Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:23:30 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   wishlist item: <sys/queue.h> in schematic form

Once again I've found myself doodling on my notepad to figure out
what the heck the stuff in <sys/queue.h> looks like.

It would be really nice if we had some schematics in the handbook
which showed how these things look, what points where etc etc,
just some boxes and some arrows.

FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!