Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:34:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <spidey@freed.dyn.ez-ip.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /usr/doc probs: that's it.. I give up.

Yes indeed..

root@freed [03:29pm] apache# cd /usr/ports/textproc/docproj/
root@freed [03:32pm] docproj# make install JADETEX=no
===>  Installing for docproj-1.0
===>   docproj-1.0 depends on executable: instant - found
===>   docproj-1.0 depends on file:
/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular - found
===>   docproj-1.0 depends on executable: tidy - found
===>   docproj-1.0 depends on file: /usr/local/share/sgml/html/catalog -
found
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>   Registering installation for docproj-1.0
root@freed [03:33pm] docproj#

I don't understand... Should I cc this to -doc?

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Doug White wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Spidey wrote:
>
> > I've been messing with this for too long.. You people out there are the
> > only one solution I have left :)
> >
> > I've cvsupped the latest doc-all collection in /usr/doc. Now, I don't
> > remember how exactly, but I got my /usr/share/doc dir removed.
> >
> > I don't know if it has something to do with the missing dir, but now I get
> > this when I 'cd /usr/doc ; make DOC_LANG="en" all':
>
> Have you installed the newest processing tools?  I think there is a
> meta-port that installs the DTDs and tools in one go.
>
> Doug White
> Internet:  dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu    | FreeBSD: The Power to Serve
> http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dwhite    | www.freebsd.org

Si l'image donne l'illusion de savoir
C'est que l'adage pretend que pour croire,
L'important ne serait que de voir

Lofofora