Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:39:34 +0100
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        ruby@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Expired port rubygem-webpack-rails

Dear all,

Gitlab is depending on rubygem-webpack-rails and they have not fixed it upstream.

But I get the following warning each night:
Checking for packages with security vulnerabilities:
Database fetched: Thu Dec 28 09:04:58 CET 2017
rubygem-webpack-rails-0.9.11: Tag: expiration_date Value: 2017-12-31
rubygem-webpack-rails-0.9.11: Tag: deprecated Value: Upstream no longer maintained, use devel/rubygem-webpacker-rails* instead

Does this mean that the port will be removed at the end of this year?
If yes, could that please be stopped, as that would break www/gitlab. We have to wait here till the vendor has fixed this upstream.

Thanks!

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook