Date:      Sun, 11 May 1997 22:40:06 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help creating mixed type CDs...

I've been playing with wormcontrol for just under a year now, creating
data-only CDs.

Recently, I've been approached by a friend who'd like to put together
a CD of their MIDI file work - placing the MIDI files on the first (Data)
track of the CD, and then audio tracks of the music itself as its been
played by the synths...

I can currently get the audio in an 11KHz stereo WAV file (which is what
CD is supposed to be sample wise, yes?). The data track I can make with
mkisofs.

If someone can give me the hint on the proceedure, or a better, or a
"right" way to do it, I'd greatly appreciate it. The wormcontrol documents
seem to hint that you can do it, but it doesn't give as clear-cut an example
as a data CD.

Thanks in advance.
	-Brian