Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:59:24 -0700
From:      "patrick" <patrick@esoltani.com>
To:        "Pascal Giannakakis" <capm@gmx.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Scott" <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
Subject:   Re: Problem with "shutdown -p now"

Thanx for your clarification.  I managed to get it to work.  It seems
neither of the entries make any difference.  The only thing that I think
matters is to get the apmd to load with the correct apmd.conf file and
ofcourse taking out the disable in the kernel file as you stated.  I had to
play with the BIOS and change it from Sleep to Suspend.  I can swear I have
read articles to the contrary, however, it works :-)

Thanx again for the help.

Regards,
Patrick Soltani.