Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:21:54 +0200
From:      Paolo Pisati <piso@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Rink Springer <rink@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>, arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trim interrupt messages in dmesg..

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:20:34AM +0200, Rink Springer wrote:

> I'd prefer just to nuke them completely. It's not as if they are so
> informative with almost everything finely-locked - plus if you need
> details, you have The Source(tm) :-)

actually there's nothing related to locking with these messages.
with filters you can have 3 different setup: a filter-only driver,
an ithread-only driver or a filter+ithread driver.
Thus while i was developing intr filtr i wanted to know
which driver was using what, and that's where these messges were added.

--
bye,
P.