Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:19:47 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org, Valentino Vaschetto <logo@FreeBSD.org>, Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>, Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>, Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: "FreeBSD" (was Re: cvs commit: src/share/man/man9 mutex.9)

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 02:47:33PM -0700, John Baldwin wrote:
> On 05-Sep-01 Michael Lucas wrote:
> > I suggest that you get three other guys with you and perform this at
> > BSDCon.  Would make a wonderful opening act before the keynote.
>
> Hmm, I don't know how well it would fair against intoxicated developers from
> another, unnamed, *BSD project "singing" various national anthems.  *duck*
>
> (No disrespect to said developers intended.)

"Gong Show" anyone?  Whoever lasts longest is hereby hailed as the
Penultimate BSD of BSDCon?

Of course, Apple has money, and could hire a real musician or two.
We'd have to restrict this to actual BSD developers/contributors only.
I bet Jordan and Mike could really get down if they had the
motivation.

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org