Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:25:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        des@flood.ping.uio.no (Dag-Erling Smorgrav)
Cc:        freyes@inch.com, lynch@bsdunix.net, spork@super-g.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD users in NY/NJ

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote,
> "Francisco Reyes" <freyes@inch.com> writes:
> > Perhaps we should put up a web site and try to get names for a month or
> > two till we have a reasonable group. Alternatively we could start with
> > just a handfull of people (at least 4) and try to organize a FreeBSD
> > user's group.
>
> http://www.funy.org/

*Pulls up site in browser... picture materializes...*

AAHH!!!

Wow, jeez. You need to warn people before sending them to something
like that.

*Thinks for a minute...*

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't say things like that. I'm in Princeton, NJ, am
in NYC all of the time, and would be interested in hearing about
what's up with the group... Which means they might see _me_ (and be
close enough to take a swing for any comments I make[0]).

*Thinks...*

How do you get emacs to quit without sending?

^C
^Z
^D^D
^C^C^C^C^X