Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 1997 14:40:17 -0600
From:      mikk0022@maroon.tc.umn.edu
To:        Branson.Matheson@FergInc.com
Cc:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: White Christmas

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 14:03:40 -0500 Branson Matheson wrote
>On Tue, Dec 23, 1997 at 01:10:34PM -0500, The Classiest Man Alive wrote:
>> Well, it looks like the children of Boston will get their wish for a White
>> Christmas--about four to six inches of it, easily.  Any other places out
>> there that will have a blanket of snow come Christmas Day?
>
> We here in virgina will have 60+ degrees for christmas.. I have my
> tan lotion and thong handy.

Something I will try not to picture ;-)

Here in Minnesota, it looks like it will be mid-20s, but no
snow at all because it all melted in the 45-degree weather
last week :-(.
--
Chris Mikkelson         	mikk0022@maroon.tc.umn.edu
U of M Tuba and Student    "Life is too short for windows..."