Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 1996 09:01:23 +0200
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au (Darren Reed)
Subject:   Re: Ip Masq.

According to Gary Roberts:
> There is no way Freebsd can support ip masquerading is there. I think
> that's what I need, unless someone else can help me.

Either use Socks v5 as  Michael said or get  ip_filter which  is able to  do
that. <URL:http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/>.

Darren, can  ip_filter map multiples input  addresses into one or  must one
always supply a range (which may be difficult to get from an ISP) ?

[Cc: to Darren]
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #17: Fri Aug  2 20:40:17 MET DST 1996