Date:      Fri, 31 May 1996 16:48:12 +0100 (GMT+0100)
From:      "Alain FAUCONNET" <af@biomath.jussieu.fr>
To:        sugreep@ac1.ac.ac.th (Sugree Phatanapherom)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't run X windows

> I use ps/2 mouse. When run startx, error occured "Cannot open mouse
> (Device not configured)" How to fix this problem ?

Sawasdee krub,

I think you need to add or uncomment the following line in your kernel
config file:

device         psm0    at isa? port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 12 vector psmintr

then rebuild your kernel.
Also make sure that device /dev/psm0 does exist.

Chok dee,
_Alain_

Sorry guys, couldn't resist using my few words of thai :-)

--
Alain FAUCONNET    Ingenieur systeme - System Manager     AP-HP/SIM
Public Health                91 bld de l'Hopital 75013 PARIS FRANCE