Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:38:46 +0100
From:      Markus Klaschka <mk@mkdev.eu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   nfsd performance

--------------080900010505090204060809

Hi,
I use nfs to mount a few dataspaces into jails( some homedirs and the
ftp-share )
I realized that the load goes up a lot, i someone is
uploading/downloading a lot small files from/to this share)
I also shared the virtual maildir, which I mount directly now, cause
that brought me a load > 60 ;)

So in the end, is there a possibility to optimize something on nfsd, or
is there any other solution to mount one share into more jails without
using one share for all of the jails?

Cheers
Markus

--