Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:29:33 +0100
From:      Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Andre.Albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de
Subject:   Getting AC-Name of PPPoE sessions

When stating a PPPoE session I can use tcpdump to get
the AC-Name of the remote end:

19:59:08.678343 PPPoE PADO [AC-Name "MUNX13-erx"] [Host-Uniq UTF8] [Service-Name] [AC-Cookie UTF8]

How can I determine this name later -- without using tcpdump
during the session setup? Are there any netgraph related
commands that could do that? I even would insert a small
printf into the kernel if I knew where I can find it :-)

Thanks,

	-Andre