Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 02:42:44 -0800
From:      "Jay Nordwick" <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Strange tagged openings error msg

I just installed a snapshot dated around November 20 and I just saw this
message pop up duing some heavy disk operation:

Nov 27 01:36:25 beastie /kernel: (da0:ahc0:0:0:0): tagged openings now 64
Nov 27 01:36:25 beastie /kernel: (da0:ahc0:0:0:0): tagged openings now 64

(yes, repeated)  I have an AIC7880 onboard SCSI chip and a pair of IBM
Barracuda drives.  Softupdates were not running at the time.  I was rm'ing
/usr/ports so it was some heavy disk spinning it sounded like.  There
didn't appear to be any system instabilites.

What does this error message mean?  Is there a problem?
thanks,
jay
--
4.4 > 98