Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2017 01:13:31 -0500
From:      Scott Bennett <bennett@sdf.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   older required LLVM versions

     As long as there is so much discussion here about reducing the
number of LLVM versions installed on a system, so as to reduce the
conflicts between those versions' libraries in the x11 and x11-*
ports, I thought I should point out that there are other ports in
the tree that force installation of LLVM versions older than 3.6.
For example, graphics/openshadinglanguage forces the installation
of the lang/clang34 and devel/llvm34 ports.  Has anyone taken a
thorough look through the whole ports tree to find others like that?

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *xor*   bennett at freeshell.org  *