Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 00:53:05 +0000
From:      arkane@dpnet.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tech difficulties

Hello.
  I'm having trouble w/ my interrupt handler and I need some assistance.

While I'm using my modem in ppp I get frequent error messages like this:
Jun 20 20:31:55 myhost /kernel: sio1: 1 more silo overflow (total 244)

there are also cases where i get "2 more silo overflows"

i did man sio and i read in the diagnostics that that's a problem w/ the
interrupt handler
but alas! I do not know how to fix it!
Any suggestions?
The following is the line in my kernel for COM 2 setup:
device          sio1    at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3 vector siointr

thanks for your help
`collen