Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:16:18 +0300
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X-related freezes

* Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3@amdmi3.ru) wrote:

> After updating 6.1->7.0 with corresponding X and nvidia-driver updates,
> I started experiencing X freezes. I'll try to investigate it further,
> but maybe there are people with similar problem or even the cause is
> known.

I've rebuilt the system (latest RELENG_7_0), X server, libGL,
nvidia-driver, and some more ports, and now it seems pretty
stable. At least no crashes/freezes for 4 days with 2D/3D games,
wine and more.

--
Dmitry A. Marakasov    | jabber: amdmi3@jabber.ru
amdmi3@amdmi3.ru       | http://www.amdmi3.ru