Date:      Fri, 06 Sep 1996 10:49:50 +0100
From:      Paul Walsh <paul@nation-net.com>
To:        tcg@ime.net, branson@widomaker.com, jeff@tad.cetlink.net, james@nexis.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: suidperl from httpd not working

Great, thanks . Now if I chmod these wrappers 4701 owner root what stops
shell account users from running them? I guess there's no secure
solution to this since using httpd passworded cgi's is great until you
have shell accounts on the same machine.

Cheers Paul Walsh.

--
paul@nation-net.com	Walsh Simmons
0161-839 9337		Manchester, UK