Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 1996 18:58:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@xtalwind.net>
To:        Richard Heller <rheller@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://freefall.cdrom.com/support.html

On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, Richard Heller wrote:

>   I'm using a 80486 AT machine with AMI BIOS.  The FreeBSD kernel can find
> serial ports 0 and 1 (addresses 3F8 and 2F8) but can't find sio2 and sio3
> (addresses 3E8 and 2E8).  Does anybody have some idea of what might be
> wrong?  I can use all 4 serial ports under DOS, but FreeBSD can't find all
> of them.

Which IRQs are the posts using, and which IRQs is the kernel expecting?

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@onyx.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD