Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 1996 14:28:25 +0100
From:      Marco Masotti <mc7953@mclink.it>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support for NE2000 comatible PCI ethernet card?

Earlier this week - sorry tor the late response - Peter Mutsaers asked
for more info about the configuration effectively working in my case.
Here they are:

My Pci NE2000 card is taken from the bulk, not a no-brand one though.
The card model is "TRUST PCI Ethernet Combi".

The relevant kernel config file lines are below - for your better
verification pls note the ep0 interface also, my 3Com card that lives
with:

device ed0 at isa? port 0x300 net irq  12 iomem 0xd8000 vector edintr
device ed1 at isa? port 0x260 net irq  11 iomem 0xd8000 vector edintr
device ep0 at isa? port 0x280 net irq 10 vector epintr

Hope it can help

Marco M.