Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:49:06 +1000
From:      Terry Allen <hmag@ozemail.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD Problem 2

Hi again,
	Thanks for all the replies I got about my installation problem.
Creating a pair of boot floppies (on the DOS card in my Mac no less!) under
MS DOS, did the trick & the install went OK, finding the CD ROM drive.
	I selected the 'All' option to install, but some stuff seems to be
missing, like the X window server etc..., so I'll do another install this
weekend & see how it goes. I've never seriously used any UNIX, so I have a
big learning curve.
	I want the BSD machine to run as a server (http, ftp, email etc...)
& I want to admin it with Webmin - does Webmin come on the install disk for
4.3?
	Once again, many thanks for the assistance. I'll subscribe to the
mailing list properly in the next couple of days.

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd
	c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
	The Entrance
	NSW    2261
	Australia

Internet -
	WWW:
	http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au