Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:34:53 -0000
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Adam Zalcman <zalcman@elf.ii.uj.edu.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: katakana-matrix screen saver

>> (12.05.2003 @ 1230 PST): Adam Zalcman said, in 0.7K: <<
> > I think there are already several Matrix-like screensavers
> > in the ports collection though.
> I've seen one text mode matrix screen saver. Providing that this is all
> it still makes sense to add the one I mean since it's a little bit more
> sophisticated. Anyway, I know a couple of people who like it ;-)
>> end of "Re: katakana-matrix screen saver" from Adam Zalcman <<

There's that one, and xscreensaver[-gnome] comes with 2 matrix
screensavers; one is xlib, and one is opengl. And I have this vague
recollection that KDE comes with one, though I could be mistaken.

However, I am of the opinion that there can never be too many eye candy
screensavers.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger