Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 14:25:20 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG (ISDN for BSD)
Subject:   Re: i4b and 2nd B-channel

\"D. Rock\ wrote:

> I just switched to another I/O address. Now both B-channels seem to
> work. But the only conflict I noticed was on the primary HSCX channel
> (AddrA=0x620, the same as the AWE32)?

I have to admit that more and/or other addresses than printed in the probe/
attach routine are used by several cards. I was just too lazy to document
and/or print it out for each card. It can currently only be seen in the
source for the drivers.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
                    "Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.