Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:25:38 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPFW showing extra lines

Since updating to a current kernel and rebuilding the world, my ipfw is
showing a bunch of extraneous firewall rules of the form

00000   0     0                          deny ip from any to any

Specifically, ipfw -at l now shows a total of 1024 lines, whereas I
should only have about 15 firewall rules set up.

Relevant parts of my kernel config:

options         IPFIREWALL
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
#options                IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT

I've seen this bug reported here before; is someone looking at this?

Kris