Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:08:44 -0300
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        steve@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/17029: update port: graphics/Mesa3: 3.0 -> 3.1

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 02:59:01AM -0500, Will Andrews wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 07:46:01PM -0800, steve@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
> > Synopsis: update port: graphics/Mesa3: 3.0 -> 3.1

[snip]

> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > I'll try to coordinate this one with Justin.
>
> So... what's going on here? Is this going to get committed?

	I sure hope so. It is very straightforward and
it is PREFIX safe.
	It does exactly what the last one did. The only
difference would be the numbering convention of the GLUT
lib changed from 3.7 to 3.2.
	My whole kde system has been running on top of it
for the last 2 weeks for about 10 hours a day.
	However, we all make mistakes so extreme care is
advised. It will affect all packages depending on it.
	That's why they are taking their time. Let them do it.
(I personaly hope it gets commited soon, so that I can
upgrade my emulator/truereality port).

--
Regards mferreira
/me fingers crossed.