Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 11:43:34 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tommi_L=E4tti?= <sty@iki.fi>, jack@raats.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Making a FreeBSD iso

Yes, it seem to be easy if You download the whole CVS repo. In my case I
don't want to do this since I only want to build a RELENG_5_4 system for
productional use with optimized CFLAGS, and with some other customizing
in make.conf. (e. g. I don't want to build named, I prefer installing it
via ports collection, I don't want to build PPP-related stuffs since
they are useless for me, etc.)
If You read through the Makefile in /usr/src/release (/usr/src is the
directory where the RELENG_5_4 source is located), You can find that
there is an EXTSRC knob for this purpose, but unfortunately it didn't
work, the make complained about the missing CVS repo.
If somebody knows a solution for this trouble, please let me know. I'll
provide the actual error message and the whole Makefile if neccessary.

Cheers,

Gábor Kövesdán