Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:56:53 -0800
From:      Owner of many system processes <william@hq.newdream.net>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone know Free Mac OS 9.xx SSH2 client??

X Philius wrote:

> Of course, Open SSH from the cli in OS X works fine, but I can't boot
> to OS X all the time, not enough apps yet. Any one have any
> suggestions? I am afraid no one will ever develop a killer SSH client
> for the Classic environment, with OS X on the way.

i find this client:

http://www.macsecsh.com/

(linked from: http://www.freessh.org/other.html)

to be pretty nice.  they also have a beta sftp client (although it won't
be free eventually).

i've used nifty telnet /ssh too but i'm not sure if it supports v2.

HTH...

--
William Yardley                   System Administrator, Newdream Network
william@hq.newdream.net         http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/gpg.asc