Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:58:24 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ivan Klymenko <fidaj@ukr.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] x11-servers/xorg-server with initial (GCD) Grand Central Dispatch support

--xA/XKXTdy9G3iaIz

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 08:05:34PM +0300, Ivan Klymenko wrote:
> Hi all.
>=20
> You are tired of frequent friezes xorg server?
> Are you bored messages in /var/log/Xorg.0.log:
> "
> [mi] EQ overflowing.  Additional events will be discarded until existing =
events are processed.
> "
> ?
>=20
> :)
>=20
> Then you here! :)
>=20
> Patch attached :)
>=20
> If you like, we can continue to develop this area.
>=20
> Thanks

Thank you for those patches, imho that is something we really do need. I wo=
uld
just have a couple of side notes:
Wouldn't it be possible to use callbacks in the dispatch call rather than
blocks? that will make the patch work on FreeBSD 8, 9, 10 and head with cla=
ng
AND gcc, which will greatly improves the chances to see those patch well te=
sted
and used enough to finally be incorporated in the ports.

regards,
Bapt

--xA/XKXTdy9G3iaIz

--xA/XKXTdy9G3iaIz--