Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:16:59 +0530
From:      Mayank Jain Nawal <mayank@in.niksun.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org, listacct@tulsaconnect.com
Subject:   Re:ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found

Mike,

Can you name the application. I think you are running the binary
compiled on 32 bit to 64 bit. Am I right? You need to recompile your
code to run on amd64 bit machine. Hope this is helpful to you.

Mayank Jain

I'm running 6.2-BETA2/amd64 and received the following error when trying
to run a 32-bit app:

ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found

I've done a few mailing list searches and see talk relating to missing
libs, but I don't know how to install/compile these libs on 6.2-BETA2.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

TIA.

--Mike