Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 1997 21:32:39 +0100 (BST)
From:      scot@poptart.org
To:        "Mark S. Velasquez" <msv@arisia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems compiling Sendmail 8.8.5

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997, Mark S. Velasquez wrote:

> I've been trying to install Sendmail 8.8.5(yes I know, I'm running behind
> schedule), and get the following errors( this is on FreeBSD 2.1.5<slap>,
> yeah I know, I should upgrade, with bind 4.9.5):

.. I'm currently running a couple of 2.1.5 machines with sendmail 8.8.5.
If you'd like I can send you the files that the setup script made for me.
I have to say that it was probably the least hassel Ive ever had compiling
something that big, so I can only assume that you didn't run the
auto-configure stuff properly.

Scot.

Email: scot@poptart.org                       Tel: +44 (0)171 2322924
Public PGP key available at http://www.poptart.org/pgpkey.html