Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:02:14 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        mike@vee.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS timing out over wi0 interface using UDP?

In message: <3CB7970D.6030706@vee.net>
            Mike Gratton <mike@vee.net> writes:
: If anyone knows of any reason why it may be failing, or wants any
: debugging data, please let me know, otherwise I'll just file a PR.

I've done some pretty heavy stuff over NFS over wi0 (including a
buildworld/install world to a /usr/src and /usr/obj NFS mounted).  It
was slow, but it worked w/o time outs.  Maybe you are too far away
from the wireless base station?

Warner