Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:05:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: STAROFFICE Broke?

> Apparently something changed in the last 2-3 weeks on 4.3-STABLE such
> that StarOffice 5.2 no longer comes up.  It seems to get stuck in a
> linux_newselect/sched_yield loop, and doesn't finish coming up.

> It worked fine up until I cvsup'd yesterday.  (from ~3 weeks ago).

> Anyone else seeing this?

Dear Mr Rosenman,

I am sorry to inform you that you could be incorrect, whatever the definition
of incorrect may be :-)

Seriouly though, I am running a freshly-built 4.3-STABLE system (sources as of
June 10 ~ 13:00 GMT, 2001, from the Danish mirror), the latest XFree86-4
(cvsupped and built last night), and I have no difficulties whatsoever with
bloat^H^H^H^HStaroffice-5.2 -- it even works as a browser. On the other hand,
I last built bloat^WStaroffice on my home 'puter on March 13, 2001 (!).

-- Salvo